Thursday, March 6, 2008

SPAM


I think we all agree that we hate spam mail. But I get a kick out the names they use as senders, eg: Jess Block, Cprni Sackti, Hans Sudor, Connie Moser, et al. These 'people' believe that I would be interested in: leaving my weight problems behind, Strong Evidence of Love, Teen Katie strips suimsuit(sic) bribers,Teen Sex Blonde public flashing and toying tarzan,Does it look better now and finallysothere! orangutan buboed penthemimeral angelologic athwartships jacinthes winebag
aerobia clearly ephemeromorph!!!

My conclusion is that there are a lot of sexless, fat people with erectile dysfunction who need Canadian drugs. Somehow, my email address includes me in these categories. I know that spamming is a billion dollar enterprise, but tell me, are people really stupid enough to believe that a patch can help them lose weight or get a bigger penis? It's mind boggling that somewhere, some people do, or it wouldn't happen. Kind of makes your skin cold, doesn't it?

Me, I definitely want to see that Teen Sex Blond and her toying tarzan!

ed.

No comments: